22 de noviembre de 2014

wildly



Holaa! Hoy les enseño el look que llevé el otro día para ir de tiendas y empezar a mirar regalitos para navidad. El suéter que llevo puesto es de Zara, de temporada, y me lo compré también en otro color; ya lo enseñaré por aquí.
Ahora les dejo con las fotos, y les deseo feliz fin de semana!!

Hi! Today I teach them the look I wore the other day to go shopping and I start looking gifts for Christmas. The sweater I'm wearing is from Zara, seasonal, and I also bought another color.
Now, I leave you with photos, and I wish you happy weekend !!

  
  






   
I'm wearing:

Sweater: ZARA (new)
Jacket: SPRINGFIELD
Jeans: STRADIVARIUS (au/w14)
Heels: PRIMARK (au/w14)
Bag: STRADIVARIUS (au/w14)
Necklace: Mercado de Artesanía


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario